Welcome to Charming Homes & Gardens Blog Link Up Party!
I wanted to thank you all so much for sharing your links with us, week after week. We have seen such amazing blog posts from you, and I know that many have found great inspiration from our features.
At this time, our group has decided to take a break from the Charming Homes and Gardens link party, so we can work on some other ongoing projects.
I hope you won’t be a stranger to my blog going forward. I’ll be continuing to share my…
- “Growing a Cut Flower Garden” series
- “Celebrating Our 100-Year-Old Beach House” series
- “Thrifting with the Gals” series
- future PNW living posts, including our boat trips on the Puget Sound
- home décor, gardening and DIY project posts
I look forward to enjoying your inspiring blog posts, and will still be sharing posts on my weekly round-up blog posts every Saturday.
HERE IS THE LATEST ON THE BLOG…
MEET YOUR HOSTS!
We ask that you join us by following our blogs, and at least one of our social media outlets, for a chance to be featured on all our blogs!
CONGRATULATIONS TO THIS WEEK’S FEATURES
Please grab our Charming Homes & Gardens feature button if you were featured this week!