A weekly collection of ideas, tips and inspiration.
Affiliate links are used for your convenience. Read my full disclosure here.
What’s Going on in the World of Shiplap and Shells
- It has been a very stressful and uneasy time. These 40 simple ways to relax and de-stress may help you through the coming days. I have a few favorites of my own to help me with my anxiety…
- Return to Nature
- Cuddle with a pet
- Listen to music
- Learn something new
- Scents make sense
I’m enjoying my TREE FARM candle. This candle makes my house smell like a fresh cut tree. And Antique Candle Co. is offering free shipping on every order, so check out all their Christmas candles and bundles. Perfect for relaxing, and perfect for holiday and hostess gifts.
2. My house is in that crazy chaos mode, where half the fall decor has been taken down, Christmas planning is in the works, and there’s NO WAY I could take a single picture of ANY area in my home at this moment. I’m hoping to transition from fall to winter very soon before going full on Christmas.
3. What happened on the blog this week…I am joining an amazing group of talented bloggers today to bring you A Season of Thanks Blog Hop, where I’m sure you will be inspired by all things Thanksgiving. Our host, Amber of Follow the Yellow Brick Home, shares her new kitchen, finished just in time for the holidays. I’m sharing 5 ways to Create a Thanksgiving Tablescape Using Natural Elements.
I shared the best time for dividing perennials, and the reasons why you should divide them. I’ll be writing a blog post this weekend on how to use your fallen leaves in the yard.
4. I always love fresh flowers and greenery around my home. But there’s something to be said for the convenience and longevity of a faux option. Here are some of my favorites…
5. What I’m working on for next week…I’ll be sharing how to dig up and store dahlia tubers, how I transition my home from fall to winter, and more of my favorite Christmas and holiday finds.
PAN RACK GIVEAWAY! I’ll be giving away a pan rack next week so stay tuned!
Check Out the Amazing Inspiration I Found This Week!
Here is a gorgeous Fruit and Flower Thanksgiving table from Michelle of Thistle Key Lane that you have to see. I’m seriously in love!
This could be my very favorite Christmas tree view! Do you need help with Preparing for Christmas Decorating? Rachel of the Ponds Farmhouse has you covered.
Find out how to plant spring bulbs.
See how to make this hand soap dispenser.
Make some yummy holiday dessert.
Do you need a great idea for a gift? Here’s a DIY wood pedestal tray you can make.
Who wants a pumpkin banana muffin?
Here’s a DIY that you will want to make!
Learn how to make a DIY magnolia wreath.
Have you seen this post?
I’d love to hear from you! Leave me a comment and let me know what you’d like to see on the blog! Thank you for being here. It means the world.
Wishing you peace and love,