Shiplap and Shells
Are you looking for some low-maintenance ideas for your garden?
Check out these easy-care perennial flower options for your summer garden.
– Heat and drought resistant – Repels deer – Attracts pollinators – Thrives in even poor soil – Does well in full sun and partial shade
– Accepting most types of soil – Drought-tolerant – Attract butterflies – Relatively pest-resistant – Fairly tolerant of cold
– Mildew resistant – Attracts native pollinators like butterflies & hummingbirds – Thrives and flowers for years – Deer and rabbit resistant
– Easy to divide and transplant – Tolerates a wide variety of soil conditions – Blooms for years with little care –Each flower stem typically has at least a dozen flower buds
– Butterflies, bees, and a variety of insects are attracted to the flowers for the nectar – Divide to add more to the garden
– Can tolerate drought and poor soil conditions – Attracts pollinators like bees and butterflies to the garden
– Heat tolerant – Pest and disease resistant – Long blooming period – Easy to propagate
Grow these easy-care perennials in your summer garden so you can work less and enjoy more! Visit the blog to see even more easy flower options and gardening tips.
Get more garden ideas and inspiration like this delivered straight to your email inbox.
SHIPLAP AND SHELLS