Shiplap and Shells
Looking for some easy perennial flower options?
Here’s a list of my favorite "easy-to-grow" perennial plants for a low–maintenance garden.
– Heat and drought resistant – Repels deer – Attracts pollinators – Thrives in even poor soil – Does well in full sun and partial shade
– Easy to divide and transplant – Tolerates a wide variety of soil conditions – Blooms for years with little care –Each flower stem typically has at least a dozen flower buds
– Butterflies, bees, and a variety of insects are attracted to the flowers for the nectar – Divide to add more to the garden
– They tolerate almost any soil – Produces abundant blooms – They make a perfect dried flower – Plant in garden beds, containers, or borders
– Mildew resistant – Attracts native pollinators like butterflies & hummingbirds – Thrives and flowers for years – Deer and rabbit resistant
– Accepting most types of soil – Drought-tolerant – Attract butterflies – Relatively pest-resistant – Fairly tolerant of cold
– Great late-season nectar source for butterflies and bees – Prefers dry, poorly fertilized soil – Stores water in its leaves – Colors change each season
Gardening can be easy with these low-maintenance perennial plant options for your garden. Visit the blog to see even more easy flower options and gardening tips.
Get more garden ideas and inspiration like this delivered straight to your email inbox.
SHIPLAP AND SHELLS