There’s nothing better than a late summer evening out on the deck, and a tablescape with candlelight and fresh cut flowers from the garden.
Late Summer Tablescape Features
You’re in for a treat my friend! My four fabulous friends and I are sharing our late summer tablescapes, with one last hurrah for summer. Make sure to check out these amazing bloggers at the end of my post for much more inspiration than you can even imagine.
Some of my posts contain affiliate links for your convenience. Read my full disclosure here.
When creating this late summer tablescape, it was more about the perfect lighting, fresh cut flowers and outdoor view for me, rather than the dinnerware.
The dahlias, zinnias, cosmos and bee balm were all freshly cut from my flower garden. I decided on a larger arrangement for the center of the table, with smaller glass bottles surrounding it. Tea light candles give the table that extra special touch.
I’m always been inspired by all the gorgeous tablescapes I see on Pinterest and Instagram with the most amazing outdoor settings. I really can’t believe it took me so long to pull a table like this together before now. This is my first attempt. At least I did it before the end of the season!
- White Dinner Plates: Home Goods
- Floral Salad Plates: The Pioneer Woman
- Rattan Chargers: Pier 1
- Cloth Napkins: Pottery Barn
Nature as the Backdrop
I couldn’t have planned the gorgeous pink streaked sky and glimmering water any better on this late summer evening. I couldn’t tell you why, but even the mosquitos stayed away!
It was a perfect late summer evening, with a candlelight tablescape on the deck. I’m not going to lie to you. After I took all the pictures, I cleared away two of the place settings and had a romantic dinner for two with my husband. My hope is to recreate this tablescape next summer for our friends. It will be so nice to entertain again. But until then, I’m ok hanging out with just my hubby and our pups!
If you’ve enjoyed this blog post, please pin and share it on Pinterest.
More Late Summer Tablescape Inspiration
Rachel of The Ponds Farmhouse
Stacy of Stacy Ling | Bricks ‘n Blooms
Kristin of White Arrows Home
Ann of Dabbling and Decorating
Other Posts You May Enjoy…
- Late Summer Garden Tour in the PNW
- Transitioning the Garden From Summer to Fall
- Summer Garden Magazine Photo Shoot – Behind the Scenes
This Post Has Been Shared With…
- All About Home – Follow the Yellow Brick Home
- Love Your Creativity – Life and Linda
- Inspire Me Monday – My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
- Tuesday Turn About – My Wee Abode
- Wonderful Wednesdays – Le Cultivateur
- Thursday Favorite Things – Follow the Yellow Brick Home
- Tablescape Thursday – Between Naps on the Porch
- Grace at Home – Imparting Grace